There are many ways in which you can offer your time as a parent volunteer:
- Hearing individual readers
- Supporting on swimming days
- Helping in the library
- Supporting in the classroom - for example during art or DT lessons
- Playing games with a small group
- Taking part in the International Food Market
- Working with small groups during the KS2 Careers Fair
- Volunteering to accompany school trips
- Running specialist sessions based on your skills, e.g. science, history, art, French
Volunteering can be offered on a regular basis, such as weekly, or may be offered for specific sessions. We provide volunteers with a Volunteer Handbook and ask that all volunteers sign a Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement.
Please speak to your class teacher or the school office if you would be interested in volunteering.