SIAMS inspection focuses on the impact of the Church school's Christian vision on pupils and adults. This involves looking at the school’s Christian vision, the provision the school makes because of this vision and how effective this provision is in enabling all pupils to flourish.
The Evaluation Schedule has one inspection question: How effective is the school’s distinctive Christian vision, established and promoted by leadership at all levels, in enabling pupils and adults to flourish?
This is explored through seven strands:
· Vision and Leadership
· Wisdom, Knowledge and Skills
· Character Development: Hope, Aspiration and Courageous Advocacy
· Community and Living Well Together
· Dignity and Respect
· The impact of collective worship
· The effectiveness of religious education
Click on the link below to see our most recent SIAMS report: